Construction Management at Risk:
When acting in the role of traditional construction manager at risk, we provide the planning, scheduling, evaluation and controlling of construction tasks to accomplish specific objectives by allocating and utilizing appropriate labor, material and time resource resulting in minimization of cost and maximizes customer satisfaction.
In this project delivery system, Portland Builders provides the client with the master builder approach. We provide all design and engineering services and are responsible for the complete construction package. This format illuminates any gaps between plans, specs and construction. This integrated approach brings all the team players together at the beginning of the design phase, minimizing change orders and delays.
We Offer Our Clients
• Preconstruction Services
• Construction Management at Risk
• Design Build Construction Management
• Affordable Construction Feasibility Consulting
• Pre-Acquisition Consulting
• Historic Tax Credit Consulting
• Conceptual Project Budgeting
• Long Term Housing Maintenance Planning
View our work in historical, occupied rehabilitation, multi-family, commercial and residential markets.